The term Milton Keynes Islamic Society (MKIS) School of Islamic Studies’s or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered charity office is as listed on the About Us page. MKIS School of Islamic Studies is a service offered under the umbrella organisation of Milton Keynes Islamic Society (MKIS), a UK charity registered with the Charity Commission in England (no. 1077040). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our terms as listed below by enrolling on any course.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- As per the MKIS mission statement “To provide a stimulating Islamic educational environment of high quality that helps children develop an Islamic identity and sense of belonging to the Muslim community” , we provide face to face teaching as per our published calendar in Islamic Studies and Arabic Studies to students aged 5 to 16.
Payment Terms and Refund Policies
- Payment can be provided via bank transfer.
- We accept payment in GBP only.
- No refunds will be given beyond teaching starting in School Term 1 Week 2 without good reason and agreement from the MKIS Board of Trustees. Classes are provided on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (or 2:00 p.m. during online classes) and our Term dates are published in our Handbook which students receive at the start of Term 1. Cancellations and requests for refunds MUST be via email only to the email address listed on the About Us page.
- Non attendance at the school (or during online lessons) will not result in monies being refunded, unless the cancellation period mentioned above has been adhered to.
- VAT is not charged.
- Non-payment of monies due will result in legal proceedings being issued if terms cannot be agreed.
- Delivery charges are not levied for any services provided.